Nvidia’s GeForce Game Ready 526.98 WHQL drivers optimized for Spider-Man Miles Morales
NVIDIA has just released the updated 526.98WHQL driver for Windows PCs, which are optimized for Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales. Along with it, Warhammer 40,0000: Darktide, and the new update for WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game. You can download the latest current NVIDIA drivers from this page.
Spiderman Miles Morales, developed by Insomniac Games, features Miles Morales, Marvel’s web-slinging superhero from Brooklyn, as he strives to become Peter Parker’s crime-fighting sidekick after a year of training under him. If you have FPS issues or frame drops while playing, read our extensive guide on how to fix those issues.
This new Game Ready driver improves the gaming experience for Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales when it launches. Bringing support for NVIDIA DLSS 3, NVIDIA DLSS 2, NVIDIA DLAA, Reflex and Raytracing. This new Game Ready driver also includes support for the most recent releases and updates, including Warhammer 40000: Darktide.
Issues Fixed with the most recent 526.98 NVIDIA driver
- G-SYNC logo is not displayed in the LG OLED TV menu when connected to GeForce RTX 40 series GPUs
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection may crash when launched on a GeForce GTX 10 series GPU
- These Monitors are unable to select the native resolution of certain monitors from the Windows display settings (QNIX QX2710/Fujitsu Siemens SL23T-1/Dell UP2715K/ HP Z27q)
- Daz Studio Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report significantly higher GPU usage on certain PC configurations
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash
For latest news in your hands Follow us on Google News.