The long-awaited Vow of the Disciple Raid Master version has finally been released for Destiny 2!
This new version of the raid is designed to be more challenging and rewarding than ever before, and it should prove to be a real test for even the most experienced raiders. The power level requirement for the raid is 1580, So be sure to level up and equip the right armor and check our Vow of the Disciple Raid guide before hopping in if you need help. Here’s everything you need to know about the Vow of the Disciple Raid Master version.
What’s new in the Vow of Disciple Raid Master version?
The biggest change in Vow of the Disciple Raid Master version is that it has more champions, Yes! How fun. The Scorn Glyphkeeper are overload champions and Taken ones are Unstoppable respectively. Plus you have no radar as well, so callouts are the only way you can find the Disciple’s Compass (Taken Knight).
In addition to the champions, enemies are more hard-hitting. The powerful enemies will put up a tough fight, but taking it down will rewards players with some of the best loot in the game, Adept raid weapons!
Finally, the Vow of the Disciple Raid Master version also includes a number of improvements and bug fixes to the overall raid. These changes should make the raid more enjoyable for all players.
What are the changes and bug fixes?
- Fixed an issue where players could bring relics out of the Exhibition area.
- Fixed multiple places where players could get out of environment.
- Fixed an issue where the Resonant Shard timer would not decrement.
- Fixed an issue where the Symmetrical Energy triumph would trigger inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue where Rhulk would sometimes not transition back to his initial phase properly.
- Fixed an issue where players could have one of Rhulk’s weakspots open prematurely by depositing Emanating Force late in the encounter loop.
- Fixed an issue where The Caretaker could be permanently stunned before being able to deal damage.
- Fixed an issue where players could spread Leeching Force and charge it at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where The Caretaker’s dynamic health threshold UI would not consistently display for all players.
Is it Worth doing Vow of the Disciple Master version?
This may come as a surprise to some, but unless you are going for the Vow of the Disciple seal or genuinely want some Adept versions of weapons, there isn’t much worth grinding. This is because Adept version of raid guns do not drop with enhanced perks and cannot be crafted. You are stuck with the basic, forged versions if you wish to utilize the improved benefits on your favorite raid weapon.
The only distinction between Adept and normal weapons is that every stat, except Impact, will get +3 when Masterworked, as well as the ability to use Adept mods.
It’s not worth it unless you want an Adept variant of a gun for PVP or are going for the Vow of the Disciple raid seal, you should just do the basic raid to acquire craftable versions of the weapons. Overall, If you’re looking for a challenge, be sure to check it out.
What do you think about this news? Let us know below.
For latest news in your hands Follow us on Google News.