Apex Legends Control LTM Returns in Warriors Collection Event and Patch Notes
Another Control LTM is returning, and a new map has been added to the rotation. The mode will only be available for two weeks during the event, which starts on March 29th and ends on April 12th. Arenas also has a new map called drop-off that has been included. The official patch notes may be found below
Control LTM finally returns back
The Warriors Collection Event is back for two weeks with the reintroduction of our 9v9 mode Control!
NEW ARENA MAP: DROP-OFF
The fully automated Hammond Manufacturing Tower, which was built for a single purpose: the early production of crucial systems for Olympus, rises high above the city of Malta. Codenamed Drop-Off, the site is still in operation, but at night, Arenas fighters covertly commandeer the place for fierce matches under the smoggy skies.
The POIs in Drop-Off may be divided into two general categories: Interior and Exterior. The inside is split across two POIs: the Observation Deck and the Deployment Line, while the outside has the Loading Bay.
The Observation Deck is a higher vantage point, provides access to an airdrop, and protects you from the perils of long-range combat. However, this comes at a cost: the lower ceilings of Legends limit some of their vertical combat capabilities, but it also allows for a more straightforward and predictable battle of close-range wits.
Finally, Drop-Off’s Deployment Line is discussed. The route effectively separates the map in two, culminating into Loading Bay as a pseudo-mid cargo shipping container that travels slowly along the line, acting as a dynamic cover that opens up plenty of movement options.To surprise your opponent, choose a time when their backs are turned. Take advantage of the containers’ mobility by laying some surprise traps with specific legend abilities? Isn’t it true that everyone likes a Caustic trap that moves?
Last, but certainly not least, the Loading Bay allows fights to develop on two offensive mid-ground platforms while simultaneously overseeing and dividing them via the Deployment Line. Legends may now utilize more… vertically oriented combat possibilities with the night sky above them. However, keep in mind that there are additional hazards associated with open areas and a stunning vista: plummeting to your death.
While small railings guard the perimeter, falling to your death is still a possibility, and fights out here are focused on mid-to long-range sightlines, while containers moving along the deployment line serve as cover against the poorly defendable low-ground. Low-ground areas within the mines are scattered with Material Canisters, making the risk-to-reward ratio that much more appealing. So be sure to check out Drop-off while playing during the Warriors Collection Event.
THE CAUSTIC TREATMENT
Caustic Treatment on Kings Canyon has been included this time. So, get your squad together, choose your loadout, and battle for uncontested dominance over Olympus, Storm Point, and Kings Canyon. Created by Silva Pharmaceuticals.
The Caustic Treatment has become a three-point battleground for control of Kings Canyon. The area has been expanded with additional cover, ziplines, skydive launchers, and even a hover tank in order to balance the environment and enhance flow to the points.
The ‘Caustic’ Lab is protected by a strong team of heroes, including several legends. However, defenders may be easily routed if they are not properly organized and assaulted with a well-timed offensive push.
Finally, you may “accelerate the inevitable” by utilizing the terminal inside his laboratory. The toxin levels will be raised if you interact with the console, resulting in a hazardous trap for legends hoping to catch B.
Control Mode Updates:
- Fixed issue where players would not be able to see or select spawn points on the Spawn Menu after dying while stimmed as Octane.
- Removed the Turbo Charger from Purple Tier weapons – Players have to get their Ratings up to Gold Tier in order to get it.
- Several crash fixes to help with mode stability.
- Fixed a UI bug where Mythic ammo icon appears on non-crate weapons when auto-reloaded.
- Fix for ammo disappearing from Rampart’s mobile Sheila when firing.
- Double Tap burst fire delay reduced from 0.475 to 0.375.
- Double Tap recoil improvements.
- Ammo reserves increased from 120 to 140.
HOP-UPS SPAWN RATE ADJUSTMENTS
- Increased spawn rate for Hammerpoint Rounds and Kinetic Feeder.
- Reduced spawn rate for Deadeye’s Tempo, Shatter Caps, and Boosted Loader.
- Fixed frame jitter that could appear while spectating a match.
- Fixed issue where Precision Choke was disabled by default on Golden TripleTake.
- Fixed issue where players could leave at the start of a match without being penalized.
- Fixed hack where players were able to duel-wield weapons.
- Fixed bug where players would not receive assist credit when damaging Gibraltar’s arm shield.
- Fix for bug when Crypto’s animation would glitch after using a finisher while in death protection.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to perform Ash’s skydive emote.
- Fixed bug where the Leaver Penalty warning would always show two minutes regardless of how many times you’ve disconnected.
- Fixed bug where damaging MRVN would count towards upgrading your Evo Shield.
- Fix for cases where Crypto can throw out multiple drones.
- Fix for cases where Pathfinder is able to grapple enemies indefinitely.
- Fix for cases where players are able to reset Wraith’s Tactical cooldown by ending her phasing while entering an Ash’s Portal.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in Bloodhound’s Cyber Hunt skin.
- Arenas: Fix for a bug where music could cut off at the start of a match in Habitat 4.
- Arenas: Fix for visual bug where Legend abilities would stay onscreen during a match.
- Various fixes to charging systems in weapons to work more consistently and by design.
- Fix for cases where players could remove bullet spread when using ziplines.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in reactive weapons after activating.
- Fix for cases where Wattson’s Ultimate’s shield regen would work through some windows in Command Center.
- Tropics Map: Fix for cases where players can be launched by Gravity Cannon while below it.
- Added tracker for “Battle Royale Wins”.
See Also – How to fix Apex Legends Code 429 error